02 October 2018

Letter for You (part 3)

It's been a while since my last writings about you. I'm sorry for being too busy and not writing about you, even forget to consume the vitamins; I have to make a daily reminder anyway. 

In this fifth month, I can feel you moving, and sometimes kicking, more actively. I feel it cute and funny at the same time. I was actually feel your movement since around a month ago, but I thought that was just a wind circling inside my tummy. I was confused at first whether it's just my feeling or it's you really moving. But now, feeling you moving down there makes me feel accompanied.

I can't guess your movement especially the timing. It's sometimes before I go to bed or when I feel so full after eating (are you trying to tell me that you're squeezed down there?? Hahaha).  Sometimes when I need to be awake late at night, finishing my tasks or campus assignments, you keep moving like wanna tell me to stop and rest. Oh you're so funny, my Dear.

Beside your movement, you also turn me into an eating monster. I eat in normal portion, but then 2 hours later I already feel so hungry, just like right now when I'm writing this (I eat nasi pecel at 11  am. and hungry at 1 pm.). Well, I think we cooperate well. I can eat a bit more than usually I am or ask for sweet treats, and telling anyone that it's you who actually wants it. :p

Well my Dear, be healthy and take care down there. See you in 3-4 months.
Love you.. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment