10 June 2018

Letter for You (part 1)

Dear You,

Lately, I feel like Tanaya Suma in Aroma Karsa. I have to survive to every smell, even the fragrant one. The worse is, I sometimes need to adapt to Rizal's smell over again! The smell that I always like, one that I miss when we're separated, but now I sometimes can't stand with it. Sounds ridiculous, right?

Well my Dear, after losing the one before you, your dad and I ever thought that having each other is more than enough. While there're still many people seeking for the one, we're already bond together and having each other's back. I feel so grateful and no word could express how thankful I am to be by his side. Then we started to live our life nonchalantly, letting 'it' to be His portion and do our portion as best as we could.

Then finally you're there. You came to us in the time we didn't expect. The time when we've let go of our blue and be surrendered. It's kinda part of His surprise, maybe. We're sure that He knows what's the best and when's the best timing for us.

Well, I'm now learning on not to be selfish and not forcing myself to do things I freely did, Dear. I have that feeling of protection, plus a little emotional trauma from the previous lost. I don't wanna lose for the second time and I don't wanna lose you now.

My Dear, there you are. I couldn’t see you now, but I know you’re there. 
I can feel it. I can feel you.


Hang in there, my Dear. Let's enjoy our 8 months' ride together. :)



2 comments:

  1. Aaahhh so happy to read this!! Semoga selalu sehat sampai hari H, Bonbon dan calon babyyy <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nisuuuuuun thank yoooou doanya.. amin amiiiin :’)

      Delete