11 March 2018

26

This year,
I can't think of a long contemplation note, one that usually (-- or had always been--) a note full of confusion, thinking on how the future will be and how I'll put my dreams on.

My best friend said, I've passed the so-called 'quarter-life crisis'. By number, yes. But, who knows.
But since the serenity I'm feeling now, with no rush, just walk on the path ahead me.. I think I'm gonna say "80% yes" to that statement.

Instead, I have to be grateful on how I feel so love and be loved with someone that never give up on me since the first day we met.




One thing that I should be more embrace on this age is that I have to be happy.
Be happy of my life, my choice, my condition, even my gained-weight.. Anything! Care less on what others might judge on me, because yes.. I am who are responsible to make myself happy.
I'll just enjoy every moment, lessen any negative vibes on my head, and no drama. 




How often we forget on pleasing ourselves by things we really want just because thinking on other's perception?
Me, on the "often-scale" of 1 to 10, it's probably 7.
So, I just wanna remind my present-self about one of my teenage's motto (which I think I didn't really walk on it, too, until now) : We only live once, have fun!


p.s.: Loving the watercolor given by her, her, him, him, her, and her as my bithday present. Can't thank you guys enough! x







No comments:

Post a Comment