16 July 2018

Letter for You (part 2)

Hello, My Dear..

How are you there?
I always curious on what you're up to. I hope you're doing fine.

It's almost three months we've been together and you're such a very very kindhearted creature, even long before you're appearance in this real world. So far, you never burden me though I have less time to rest. It's like you're always support my activities, especially this last one week when I've got to come to the night lectures five days in a week. You also support me to eat anything.. literally ANYTHING, by not letting me get any bad nausea.

I'm sure you're gonna be a strong and independent one in the future. You'll be able to stand on your own and not letting anyone get you down. It's a great start for us, and especially for you.


Mom loves you, Honey..


No comments:

Post a Comment