11 February 2018

A Glimpse of Grajagan

My off-the-(blog)-record life in these past 3 years were happen in Banyuwangi. Never thought that I'll be staying there for a quite long time and finally tied my knot to "the one" here. 

Well, surprisingly this easternmost town in Java was not that boring. It has many tourist attractions, mostly natural and adventure place. The number keeps growing as the quality and the access, too. One of them - my favourite one- is Grajagan Beach. The pictures I share is not exactly located in the Grajagan Beach. I had to go to some kind of fisherman's village in the southern side of the real Grajagan Beach and took a little boat-sailing to get to the prettier beach. In Google Maps, I guess it's the beach named Coko. 

It was around 7 in the morning when the fishermen was just came and docked, bringing kilos (or probably tons) of fish. People were filling up their pails and basket with fishes.













After took a quick sightseeing while waiting for our boat ready, we sail a little to the land separated from the beach with a breathtaking view. 

It was dry season. From the land, we could see dried forest on the hills up above the rock and the sea. The colour matched the sand, while the blue sea looks like an oasis.





Something that made this place special is the "sand". The real sand covered by zillions of seashells, so you'll feel a little tingling sensation when stepping on it.



I can't write longer about my journey because I ain't good at remembering details and also, this trip were taken on September 2015 which is two and a half years ago! Basically I took pictures (a lot of pictures) to help me keep my memory. So, I hope these pictures tell more to you than I could.











See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment