09 June 2012

Giraffe Gift

Picture of Fox Pillow for our promotional need :3
Waiting for adoption
Fox pillow big size
My first japanese stab book binding
My second coptic binding book with blue velvet cover

We also served cute snacks such as lasagna, mini cheese brownies, blunder butter almond, and pastry tompus
Wood sign
Entrepreneur subject always give its student a freedom to create and explore creative idea to sell. My team (Dhea, Firra, Fica, Iwe) had an idea to make a gift shop that sell handmade product and the package of materials & the how-to to make cake, in order to spread the spirit of D.I.Y. (do it yourself). As the time gone through, we had many activities and assignments to do and only little time to prepare and organize all those products we planned. So that, we only got 2 products at the end, to sell in the expo. Fox Pillow and handmade book binding.

I've passed my hectic weeks. The night before the expo was Economics Jazz 16th. What a tiring weekend. Now I feel that I need time to take a breath before final exam comes. Next week is a break-week. Sure I will go somewhere for refreshing my saturated mind.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. \:D/ tadinya mau sekalian aku upload foto2 kalian satu2. tp ternyata iwe ngga kefoto -__-

      Delete
  2. yaaahhh... kok gak ada foto kita.. jadi sedihh.. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iya eh, kelupaan foto bareng kita saking hecticnya :(

      Delete