29 June 2012

Contributing to The Travelist


A friend of mine, Ferzya, was asking me to contribute in her e-magazine. The magazine is about traveling, written from many sides such as foods and snacks, folktales, and the latest edition written from musical side. Traveling through music is the main idea. I don't know how its editorial team could have such a creative idea to bring up traveling through many sides, many points of view. Sure, they're really.. REALLY great travelers and story tellers. For your information, I've been being their loyal frequent downloader since its second or third edition. ♥ The pictures are very nice and envying me so much. Like, I want to go to aaaall those places they featured on someday. For this edition, the stage photos from Prasojo and Maharsi Wahyu are veeeery GOOD! *worship*

So, here is their website http://the-travelist.com/, and don't forget to press download button in there. I'm sure you won't regret because it's so tempting and insightful. ;)

 
ps.: I'm thinking that contributing, more over writing, might be addictive. Maybe someday I should contribute again in here, there, somewhere, or some other places. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment