07 April 2012

(dot)gif


This is what I did to kill the time in this Easter long weekend besides preparing some Entrepreneur project with my team. Yep, making gif animation. I found this tutorial then tried to follow it. On the first trial, I was failed. Super failed. Couldn't save the animation because, I don't know how it could happen, my Photoshop was like too busy and need a force quit. Maybe because I put too much frames there or I opened too many tabs and windows so it gets confused and hang, and the worse I didn't even save my work yet. *sigh*

So this is my second trial and I think I like to make some other things like this. :D

The words was taken from Tortured Soul's song. The song I've shared in my old post; the song I do really love, the song that has a deep meaning to me, and the song that reminds me of my man. Happy seven, L! :)

And anyway, HAPPY EASTER for you and for all my friend who celebrate. May His grace always be surrounding us. God bless you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment