25 October 2011

Best Feeling Ever

Last weekend was awesome because I FINALLY (caps lock + bold :p) could get my own quality time for refreshment. On Saturday I got an escape for a little picnic with my man. I tried a downhill track surround his villa (or whatsoever it called) in Cangkringan, Kaliurang with his downhill bike (I feel cool riding it anyway :p), had a delizioso soto for breakfast near his villa, had a long time warm chatting and cuddling, and a short tea time with the villa keeper's family. A super lovely day ever. :)

After that, I went to Creatia's work station to help my friend, Ahong, making a craft project from wool. This was so tiring yet exciting! I love making craft. :D



In the next day I went to Craft Carnival. I was super duper excited because all this time I could only watch their crafts and works from blogs. I also joined a workshop of making postcard from stencil and brush made by Mas Ojan (Nest of Ojanto), my favorite crafter.




 I also bought some old sticker as souvenir for my man and a pocket note book made by Tarlen Handayani that I've just discovered her blog lately. Cool, eh? I love BW coloring and I love a mysterious picture like this. :D





I hope I could join many craft workshops and go to this kind of event as much as possible to appreciate and buy their craft (since I didn't bring much money to last Sunday Craft Carnival *sigh*).

Happiness is the state of mind. You don't wait for it to come, you create one. Do something you really like because you're only live once.Then you're gonna get the best feeling after doing what you like as where your passion run into. -bonscha

So, next project: KNITTING!
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment