03 September 2010

Another Random Mumbling

Well..
Yeah..
Hmm..

What?????


I actually don't know what to say. I kinda miss write and post something here. :p
Hmm.. Okay, let's find out what thing suddenly pops-up on my mind.


3

2

1


FUNERAL


Hahaaa really. That's the only thing hits my mind.

Well, I actually never think that I'm gonna have a long life. I don't know. Sometimes, it seems like death is close to me. Disesase spreads more dangerous and killing people worse and worse nowadays. Who knows that I actually got a horrible disease in my body? Who knows I got cancer or whatsoever thing grows inside my body?

Hahaa, okay. Don't take it too serious. It's just a random mumbling. I don't wanna die this soon, really. And this is not a goodbye-post. I hope. Hahaa.

I'm thinking, will there many people come to my funeral?


Be good, and you'll be treated good.

No comments:

Post a Comment