21 April 2010

Girl Power

Men sometimes look us as mushy figures.
Judge us as weak creatures.
Tears are our weapon to get somebody else's caring, they say.

Fragile.


Trust me, Girl, the only person who can make you stronger is YOURSELF.
This is just about how you can control yourself and suggest that you are the hero of yourself.

My basic principle is that I will never crying-like-a-baby because of a boy. And here I am, still had never been crying even when I dumped and foolishly betrayed by a boy I loved so much.
That principle really made me stand as a tough girl. I never beg him back into my life to re-coloring my days. He left me, I was deeply hurt, I was sad, then I tried to move on however hard it is, however it takes a very long time.

Believe me, the bitterness that ever happened in your life will be just a memory. A memory that someday you can tell to someone else with smile, to make her stronger, as strong as you did or even more. :)

Girl, I know you're all STRONG.

You can be so much STRONGER that you've ever thought.


HAPPY KARTINI DAY 2010


Today, this is not anymore about emancipation but how we can be strong and stand by our own super girl power. That is how modern emancipation works.

Spread the girl power!
:)


4 comments:

  1. You don't have to be anti-man to be pro-woman. ~Jane Galvin Lewis

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm not anti-man, actually. i just wanna spread some spirits to the girls that is still mushy. i want them to be stronger. that's it.
    sorry, man. no offense to the Adams. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good then.

    IMO, seringkali wanita terjebak dalam gerakan feminisme yang justru menjadikan mereka berstandar ganda: menolak diskriminasi pada perempuan, tapi melakukannya pada lawan jenis.

    well, i would not be offended from this gender issues. just posting some quote to remind people who stop by watching your blog. :)

    regards,
    alvin

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaa ya ya, i agree with your opinion. :)
    thanks for stopping by. kapan2 main2 ke sini lagi ya :)

    ReplyDelete