14 February 2010

Valentine's Day

Hi, happy Valentine's Day, everyone! well, i know it's late. but i officially started writing at 11.57 pm. that it's still on February 14th. ;)
how's your date anyway? hope you'll get the best year with your couple. me? haha don't ask. with whom would i spend it? mom? haha silly.
well, this month I've been being "single" for 6 months. and you know what, i really really enjoy this situation. i consider that at first it's a little bit hard for losing some care, respect, and love from a guy that i used to get. i also envy some friends who'd just got relationship or.. umm.. wondering why many couples can stand and tough for long time though they're actually got many problems in it. at those months, i also fell in love with a guy; he's warm, wise, care, good-looking, and spontaneous. i liked him very much. i liked spending my time beside him though he doesn't know it. i kept silent and i was just waiting untill (i hope) someday he'll realize it and feels the same way. but time gone by and i think he's found his way to live his life, and i though I'm not there. i stepped back and tried to forget my feelings to him. pretty pathetic. lose even before the war begins.

but it's okay, i tried to move on until i watch a movie called 500 Days of Summer. a quote that successfully stuck in my head is:

"OK. I, like being on my own. I think relationships are messy and people’s feelings get hurt. Who needs it? We’re young, we live in one of the most beautiful cities in the world; might as well have fun while we can and, save the serious stuff for later." - Summer


this scene keeps on playing in my head until i realized that single is happy, single is free, single is time when you can get more own quality time. i should enjoy this situation and i gladly will. furthermore, i'll postpone my plan to have boyfriend until an unspecified time. i'm happy being alone, no disturbtion, free, get closer to my family, and independent.

for those who celebrate with ur girl/boyfriend, or with whoever, Happy Valentine's Day!
spread the love.
:)





3 comments:

  1. thanks :blowkiss:

    feel the same, uh? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. " I just, don’t feel comfortable being anyone’s girlfriend. I don’t actually feel comfortable being anyone’s anything."
    cool huh :D

    aku mau rambutnya kayak summer :3

    ReplyDelete