21 February 2010

As Long As I Have Music


This is the anthem of my University Choir.

It's really hard for me to leave something I really love. It's bothering me deep inside. I got the passion and this is one of my childhood dream.

University Choir

I've decided to quit because I was way too busy with other activities like softball, broadcasting, and lectures with many assignments. Well, I like to try something new and being active. I also have a pretty well time management instead. But that's not enough. Someday, I realized; Why I do this? What I aim to get? "Loving it" is not only the reason. I have to learn the process well and then get the result as best as i can. So, it's not only because I "love" but it's about "focus" and "result". I don't wanna be half-succeed.

This is the hardest thing to decide in my entire life, so far. Moreover, my tears went down. I've found my "family" here. I have some best friends from my little team for the first little concert. I enjoyed my time with them. It's like leaving home, and losing them is one of the worst part

However, life must goes on. I have to be focused on my softball and broadcasting carrier, and also get a better mark for the next semesters ahead. Thanks for ever been my "home" even just a while. I love being there, and I'm willing to go back someday. I wish I can. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment