08 April 2012

Dental Project : Ultrasounique

It was April 7th, the date that I've waited for a pretty long time. It was my, let's say, monthly-versary date (although me and Lana was actually never really made this relationship official), plus we had a concert called Ultrasounique to be attended. I was sssooooo excited!! As I've said several days ago,  Raisa became the guest star on this event.


 


She sang very great, her outfit was just simply cool.. She's also cheerful and attractive. The energy and spirit was spread to all the spectators. We sang along together, yelling, doin a little jumping when Raisa asked us to stand up. Although the sound set was bad, she could tackle it and her performance was superb. She's just amazing and gorgeous.

Beside Raisa, there was RAN who's, as always, could bring the crowd to follow their beat. I didn't enjoy their performance, frankly because I've watched them for 3 or 4 times since their early stage when I was in high school, and I feel no special differences with their old performance.



Well, that's all for tonight.
Brace yourself, mid term exam is coming.



ps.: Save your date! June 2nd, 2012 for Economics Jazz Live. Sure we will serve you better, especially in sound set, lighting, and stage. B-)

No comments:

Post a Comment