03 April 2012

Hello, April!

So yeah, it's already a new month again. New calendar sheet on the wall and on the planner book. Still remember how finally I turned into twenty last month; the fears and nerves, the little surprise from my college friends and got an unromantic birthday present from my unromantic boyfriend (just because it was unwrapped and without any surprises. But anyway, I love it so much), then now those things just flown away and the things left are just the slides of memories in mind and some pictures that ever taken.
My birthday tiramisu cake from Dhea & Firra
Wishes behind the 3D Japanese postcard from Danang
Make-up brush kit from mom and dad. Maturity present?

Thanks, L :)

How I adore her voice and appearance sooo much. How her heavy voice reaches the high tone, her head voice, improvisations, and outfits, and aaall her stuff. I learn a lot from her. So exciting that Raisa will come to the town this weekend! :D

By the way, last night I was changing the layout and design of this blog. I tried white theme instead of black to make it fresher and trying something new since I had never changed my theme from black after all this time. 

Well, I hope everything is undercontrol and going well this month. Bless me for my mid term exam. Let's say hi to April!

4 comments:

  1. heh kok ra ono fotoku karo rotine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. meh tak lebokke sing foto awak dewe rame2 tapi kok... mukaku kacau banget baru bangun tidur. mayuuuu~

      Delete