25 October 2011

October Flies Fast

I kinda lost my rhythm of life lately. My schedule gets messy even I often lose control of my temper (sorry Love, I always put you as my temper victim). I'm working on a yearbook organizer named Colorful Creatia now. On its first year merger with Colorful Photography, we usually have a meeting on late night til early morning because in the afternoon we're busy with our college activities. It's like we set and started everything up from the bottom. I'm happy to work with many young talented, creative, and passionate people.

Beside that, I still challenged myself to accept many activities that propose to me, especially singing. I love to sing, but I don't like the rehearsal. It takes too much time though. And sometimes it becomes exhausting especially when it take place in the night. So I had to divide my nights into several activities such as meetings, rehearsals, and do assignments.

This semester's assignments are cruel. Every subject has their own difficulties of assignments and I sometimes fed up with them. I always did everything in rush and become a last minute person. The big problem is, I have a really bad time management since I'm a kind of yes-man person and it's like I wanna put almost everything as my priority. Bad!

I feel that this semester, especially this month, flies fast. I always hear the radio announcer asking "What's your weekend plan?" in Thursday and read in twitter some people saying "hate to face Monday" on Sunday. It keeps rolling on every week.

I really thank God that I've got a man that can be my personal manager, an understanding friend, a sharing partner, a wise adviser, and a temper and stress reducer. He keeps remind me to limiting the jobs that come to me and also remind me a simple thing such as eat. He is also funny and we usually laugh at our own silly things we did. He hugged me when I'm angry and rub my back anytime I feel tired. Those are my best cure of all bad moods and he always there for me.

Well, this is almost the end of October and I hope next month I could do better than this. More organized and putting the primary activity as my priority. I'll do everything you've suggested me, L. Thanks. :)


A drawing made by me

2 comments:

  1. GAHAHAHAHA nisuuun pasti paling cepet deh komennya kalo masalah gini. hihihi asik doooong awww~

    ReplyDelete