09 January 2012

Sketching

Ok, the final exam week has began already. But I don't know why I have no chemistry to study or even doing my final papers. I'm a deadliner and a procrastinator. The brilliant ideas to be written on won't be coming till the deadline is really close. So I just spent this D-1 final exam for blog-walking and tada! I discovered a blog that really inspiring me and put her as my role model right away. Rach from VizBasix.

I like sketching but I can't sketch. Hahaha. I didn't know how to start and who to follow. From her blog I found a link of sketching tutorial. So today, I've already made 2 sketches. First one is the sketch I follow her tutorial. And the second one is the sketch of Clara Devi in her old archive (I really meant to sketch her but I think the result is way to far from the original photo HAHAHA). Well, I don't feel confidence with the result but I think this is a good start. :p

Crudely retouched in photoshop. Somebody please teach meeeeee!!! :O


I remembered my childhood dream when I was sketching. Not engineer or doctor or even president as many kids dreaming. I was dreaming to be a.... *uhuk*... A fashion designer. GAHAHAHAHA the dream that is not reflecting myself now; my lifestyle, my dressing style, and my careless-and-a-bit-boyish attitude. :))

Ok, that's all for today. I'll try to study anything tonight. Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. klo bikin sketch,katane bgus pake AI bon..
    lbh mudah jg..
    CMIIW :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oke mon makasih ya infonya :D ini aku nyoba2 sketching manual dulu. Dulu pernah nginstall AI ga bisa makenya ga ada yg ngajarin. Hakakakaka

    ReplyDelete