15 October 2012

Anomaly

When it rains, people grumble. Shoes get wet, clothes can't dry, difficult to mobile. When sunbeam stings, people reluctant to go out, avoiding its heat. How we as human could easily dropped down into dissatisfaction of something actually the best that had given to us. We usually value other person's life better than us without thinking on how good our life actually works. 

I once read a pretty motivational tweet (at least for me) popped in my timeline retweeted by somebody in the mid day when I was working behind the table, saying:

 “It's normal to complain about life. That makes us human. As long as we know when to stop, be grateful and smile again.


At this period of my anomaly life, I'm thinking positively that I'm actually intangibly investing for my future until I go back into the passion I'll be dying to fight for. Sometimes the path available in front of us wasn't straight and we have to find the way to go back by ourselves. Passion is in you, and will never move from you. It's a home, right in your soul.



So be grateful and smile again.

No comments:

Post a Comment