26 October 2012

A Late Post About An Escape


















I was escaping a rehearsal for a concert held on the next week. I was both player and committees. How bad was that. Anyway. 

It's good sometimes, to get your phone off or signal lost for a whole day. Go to the beach or highlands. No disruption. Just you with your friend, enjoying your me-time, getting your periodic-body-maintenance, or whatsoever you call it. Go get some refreshment, filling your lungs with fresh air, free your mind, laugh, shout, everything makes you happy.

I mean, come on. Money is not everything. You're gonna be in a serious trouble if you're working hard to earn money you think you could allocate them for something you do really like but you don't even have time to spend it for things make you happy. (Nah, I should note this for my self too)

Live your life fully. 
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment