16 April 2012

:::

This is 4:16 in the morning when I started writing.
Haven't sleep
Sentimental atmosphere.
Half done reading materials for my Strategic Management's mid exam for this 9:40 morning and the effort of letting in those materials are so useless. I'm too lazy and got other thing to think of. Then opened my blog account, just wanna write some random things popped in my head right now.

Listening to Mian Tiara's album while doing a little blog-walking, reading friend's deep-and-fully-hearted tweets, and re-reading boyfriend's short messages. Additional information, we haven't met for days because he is on a kind of short movie production (or whatsoever it calls).
I can't bear my sense of longing.


Contemplation struck.
I never had a space for my own freedom. Freedom to show who I actually, really am.
Too much barriers. True.

Then I'm thinking if I was born in other family.
Would I be this "restricted"?
Could I do stuff I want and I like liberally? Then show it to people with a sincere openness and trusts given from the parents?
Would my parents fully support me? Even, doing things I love together?

Haha, yes. I should be thankful for coming in to this family.
I'm just wondering.
Have you ever been like this? Feeling not free? Feeling so restricted?



I've got this post saved as draft at first.



Think twice, and let this mumbling and random things published.

2 comments: