31 January 2012

End of January?

Are you kidding me? Is it already the last day of this first month?? Oh man, the time flies too fast even I haven't start to plan for next steps. It's like, it's just yesterday when I came home after my short trip to Kediri on the new year's eve . Then I was getting through the exam weeks. And then felt the euphoria of holiday. And now this is already the end of January tat also means the holiday will end soon!

So, it's cloudy when I write this. An uncommon condition that it's almost 8 o'clock in the morning and the sun still not coming out. Yesterdays, we had sun in the morning, wind in the afternoon, and rain in the evening. Typical and almost everyday. Well, I hope the earlier days of February will come with nice weather especially in South-east Asia region. I'm planning for a vacation with my friends. I do really hope that the flights will be fine and the things we do there will be fun. Hope rain won't ruin everything.

Haha I'm not really good at writing. Even this post has no particular meaning actually. I was just waking up too early in this slow and free day (like about 5 or 5:30 am.) and don't know what to do after writing some notes of to-do list for today. Maybe I'll just cuddling with the cats and make some breakfast after this. Hope you enjoy your day as well. :)

And yeah. I'll upload a special picture of me and my cat. My favorite picture lately. Tadaaa!

Cruela-wanna be. No, he's not dead. I just put him over my shoulder to make it looks like a fur shawl.
Bye! :D


2 comments:

  1. waduh biinnn, kucingmu sampe nylampir jadi kaya syal hahaha :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahah biarin aja dia seneng kok digituin pasrah aja :)))

      Delete