05 December 2011

Loving You Tonight







And I'll say hey,
You'll say baby, Hows your day
I'll say crazy,
But its all gonna be alright


You'll kiss my smile,
I'll pull you closer,
Spend awhile just gettin' to know ya,
But its all gonna be alright,
Loving you tonight



I once listened to this song yesterday on my ride back home after my university softball league. I stunned and tried to listen carefully on every word Andrew Allen sang. Surprisingly, this song is really me. I don't care whether it's only gonna be a top40 song which means it won't exist or still good to listen for long time, this song is really reflecting what happened to me and my man. I'll come to him everyday, telling these and those about my activities with my burdened face, while he's smiling listen to me, saying that everything will be okay. 

I messed up my Research Method individual presentation last week. That was kinda crap situation when the lecturer slaughtering my work. That's my worst worst presentation ever in my school age. Then I came to his house right away after class, almost crying before caught his house and finally see his face and he calmed me down.

I don't know how he could be much calmer than me in facing problems. That makes me look selfish when I'm grumble too much to him. "Venus and Mars" rules?

No comments:

Post a Comment