04 March 2010

Java Jazz 2010 (part 1)

Oh Thanks God I'm finally connected!!

Wassup, people?
I'm now already in Jakarta for attending Java Jazz Festival 2010. I'm a reporter for Ardia FM, the radio i've been working for about a year. This is a jazz radio and we're also one of Java Jazz Festival's media partner.
This is really a big luck for me. At first, I was really confused because of the new faculty rules about 100% attendance. But after I was thinking of the benefits I'll get from this event I decide to totally joined this. This is my decision, and I have to be responsible with all risks facing me.

Well, that's all for today. Catch you up tomorrow, Fellas! :)

ps: I'm posting from J-Co in Mall Of Indonesia, Jakarta and the lamps start went off. 10:30 pm already. lalalalalaaa
and yeah, this is my second day in Jakarta. Tomorrow, March 5th will be the first day of Java Jazz Festival. wish me luck for those reportage. See ya! :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment