13 February 2010

Jogja Clothing Attack 2010

helloo universe! seems long time not writing here, isn't it? well, frankly i've got many accounts and blogs and i sometimes confused of which one will i update first. HAHA fool me!

well, i wanna tell you my new experience on Jogja Clothing Attack as a field officer that held on February 5-7, 2010. this is an annual event (will-be) with many local clothing make stands and exhibit their products in it. the Event Organizer, Indipromedia, put me, Bella, and Laras in "ticketing division" which we have to always be ready inside the ticket box. we started working at 8 am. and finished at 11 pm. tiring? yeahhhhhsss!!! but overall, we're happy. we found many unique, odd, cute, handsome, freak people.

i remember Bella served someone.... umm.. "different". the conversation:
bella : "ticket, Ma'am? how many tickets do you want?"
x: "two, please?"
me : (stunned) (half-whisper to Bella) "umm... Sir, Bel!"
bella : "hah??" "oh, i'm sorry! here's the change and the tickets. thankyou.."
x : "no worries.." (waving his hands)

oooookay. at first, i also saw that person as a tall girl with pigtailed long hair. but at the end, i saw that person's chest that covered by transparent tee's ; he didn't wear any bra!! and the only thing describes him as a girl (beside his hair) is his polished face. oh-my-god! i'm laughing my ass off as he's gone!!!! AHAHAHHAHAHAA

many other funny things happen. also the hectic fans of Endank Soekamti, the biggest guest star at that event. overall, i love this event. i got experience, and i got friends. :)


everyday after the event's over, we counted money. don't we look smart and cool with those money, uh? HAHA



Ria, Bella, me, Laras. me, spent a little money to buy hot sales tee's right after it's over. haha




all field officer team, include the LO's and securities boy.


that week, me and my lovers also did a photo session at Dhea's mini studio. here's some of our craziness.





the others? just check out my gallery! (dhea, laras, and theo's gallery too!) ;)

well, this is the last weekend of holiday. i'm gonna miss my late sleep, late wakeup, walking slowly, burdenless, and step lightly.

enjoy your last days of holiday, guys! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment